Who Are We
Paperless Parts is a Boston-based SaaS startup that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a cloud-based software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business. Paperless Parts is the most powerful quoting tool for manufacturers. We bring modern and secure software solutions to the manufacturing industry with a mission to help manufacturers be more efficient in the quoting, sales, and estimating process. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and our customers performing essential services, our company has grown faster than ever in the last year.
Paperless Parts offers a collaborative space full of motivated and hard working team members. We’re creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference in the future of manufacturing and looking for driven individuals to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the goal of the Content Marketing Manager is to help build the content strategy for Paperless Parts and create and distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and engage our buyer personas, convert more leads, boost brand awareness, and connect with our audience. You will ensure effective distribution and strategic amplification of content for maximum reach and business impact.
Who Are You
The ideal candidate is an exceptional copywriter that demonstrates variety in terms of asset type and tone of voice. They are familiar with mapping content to the sales funnel and drafting assets to specific personas. The Content Marketing Manager will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives. Editing and ghostwriting for subject matter experts would be a part of this role as well.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Craft high-quality content including articles, ebooks, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports, and web copy to drive traffic and engage and convert target customers
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Develop a content strategy that supports creating thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals. The goal is to position Paperless Parts as a trusted source of information
- Edit content produced by other team members and our PR firm, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Manage the Paperless Parts social media accounts and social media calendar
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece of content by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Copywriter, Copyeditor, Content Marketer, Content Manager, or relevant field
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Organized and focused with ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Clear, effective communicator and storyteller, both verbally and in writing
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and communicate them to others in a clear and efficient format
- Proficient in using WordPress and Google Analytics
- Portfolio examples demonstrating an ability to draft multiple content types for a wide range of target audiences
Nice To Have
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and working with popular keyword analysis tools preferred (Google Ads, SEMRush, etc.)
- Writing experience in the tech industry or manufacturing industry is a major advantage, as is a background in B2B marketing
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is a highly-funded vertical SaaS company that is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry. We stand out as the only company that is bringing this level of automation and digitization to American Manufacturing by providing a trusted rich common digital language, tools & network – our solution is a complete game-changer. We help manufacturers increase operational efficiency, enhance customer service, and develop new opportunities for revenue.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States and have been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Boston. Our Boston office is brand new and located directly across from North Station. We are a motivated group of creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference. We’re looking for driven individuals to join our team and build the future of manufacturing with us.
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA. We have a hybrid working model and provide our team with the tools to succeed from home as well as in our office.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.