Paperless Parts is a startup company in Boston that is changing the world of manufacturing by empowering custom and captured manufacturers to take control of their customer relationship and the hidden cost associated with quoting and communicating with them in the highly competitive global manufacturing landscape. There are over 30,000 custom manufacturers and 270,000 captured manufacturers in the U.S. with a combined revenue over $300 billion.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) who wants to be a part of a startup that is changing the world of manufacturing! In this role, you will work with all facets of the company, including the executive team to bring Paperless Parts to your prospects.
Aside from the requisite sales skills defined below, our candidate must:
- Be curious about manufacturing. It’s a tough market. Your desire to learn about manufacturing, your customers and their environment in order to better understand the challenges they face and how you and Paperless Parts can help them is a must.
- Like solving problems. As an early company, we are continuously improving our messaging. The conversations you have with prospects both successful and failures will be important to share with the executive team across all facets of the company.
- Like doing research and making calls, lots of calls. You will be supporting the sales team, our VP of Sales, CRO, and CEO.
- Desire to be part of a team, sometimes it will feel disorganized; we are a startup!
- 6 months – 2 years of BDR experience.
- Ideally a background in SaaS sales
- Experience researching companies, calling people at all levels in companies ranging from $1M to $150M in annual sales
- Using a combination of research, email drip campaigns, calling and the team around you to find opportunities for your sales team to work with and close.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Able to be part of our Boston Team
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is the secure, ITAR registered and compliant cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing manufacturing. Paperless Parts drives manufacturing operations for a wide range of industries, including aerospace, national defense, technology and the private sector.
Paperless Parts comprises an experienced team with backgrounds in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, start-ups and national defense, and is backed by industry experts and top angel investors.
- Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
- Culture: This is a start-up – we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice – there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
- Location: Our headquarters are located near North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1 minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3 minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6 minute walk from Blue line).
- Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks) and quiet focus areas.
- Benefits / Perks: We recognize that our team works hard and ask that you take time when you need it. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Our team makes it a point to step away from work and come together for lunch every Friday. We cover healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan and Delta Dental.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.