Your mission is to build and execute marketing campaigns, develop marketing systems and collaborate with the team to generate new prospects and build brand awareness. You should have a willingness to experiment and the ability to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement. You will manage a marketing budget, identify new marketing channels, and execute on strategies that you devise.
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is the secure, ITAR registered and compliant cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing manufacturing. Paperless Parts drives manufacturing operations for a wide range of industries, including aerospace, national defense, technology and the private sector.
Paperless Parts comprises an experienced team with backgrounds in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, start-ups and national defense, and is backed by industry experts and top angel investors.
- Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
- Culture: This is a start-up – we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice – there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
- Location: Our headquarters are located near North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1 minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3 minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6 minute walk from Blue line).
- Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks) and quiet focus areas.
- Benefits / Perks: We recognize that our team works hard and ask that you take time when you need it. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Our team makes it a point to step away from work and come together for lunch every Friday. We cover healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan and Delta Dental.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.