Paperless Parts is a Boston-based SaaS startup that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business.
Paperless Parts is in search of a Salesforce and Pardot Administrator to join our growing team. This role will support the marketing, sales, and customer success teams at Paperless Parts. We are looking for excellence in Operations to improve and maximize our lead to revenue funnel. The mission of the Salesforce and Pardot Administrator is to bring a hands-on approach to solving marketing, sales, and customer success data, process, and reporting issues – enabling the company to scale in a rapid fashion.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and results-driven operations technologist with hands-on experience in Pardot and Salesforce. Experience should range from operational projects such as system implementation, integration, migration, data management, infrastructure build-out all the way to automating scalable marketing campaigns and programs.
We are looking for a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running while working independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment. This person should be entirely accountable and take full ownership and pride in their work. They are great at problem-solving with strong project management skills and the ability to think analytically and troubleshoot effectively. The candidate can adapt to a changing environment to anticipate our company’s future needs.
As Salesforce and Pardot Administrator, you will:
- Analyze and manage current database and marketing & sales tech stack – you will be the technical systems admin and manager of the CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot and Salesforce) for the entire funnel
- Own all aspects of Lead to Revenue funnel reporting and accuracy, and drive consistency in sales forecasting
- Configure CRM to optimize the sales and customer success processes
- Establish and deliver marketing and sales reports, including dashboards and analyses of campaign performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- End-to-end configuration, creation, testing, and execution of high-quality, multi-touch/channel marketing campaigns including workflows, segmentation, email, landing pages, live and virtual events, and list imports with a focus on supporting
- Pipeline Generation in Pardot.
- Actively monitor, review, and optimize processes and systems for quality and performance with a continuous improvement mindset, providing audits of Pardot campaign workflows to ensure they are operating as planned
- Create seamless marketing and sales hand-off process: Map fields from Pardot to Salesforce, make sure territory rules are up to date, ensure opportunities are routing to the sales team successfully
- Coordinate training on system functionality and process-related requirements to ensure all users are compliant and use the processes effectively
- Support new initiatives such as building a lead scoring model
- Build and manage automation programs for nurture campaigns, develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results to ensure maximum return on efforts
- 3-5 years experience working in Pardot & Salesforce, with a technical background
- Experience working in B2B growth-stage technology/SaaS companies
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Marketing automation expert experienced in system implementation and CRM management
- Experience in pipeline analysis and sales forecasting
- Complete and detailed understanding of business intelligence and processes
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- Creative problem solver
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is a highly-funded vertical SaaS company that is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry. We stand out as the only company that is bringing this level of automation and digitization to American Manufacturing by providing a trusted rich common digital language, tools & network – our solution is a complete game-changer. We help manufacturers increase operational efficiency, enhance customer service, and develop new opportunities for revenue.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States and have been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Boston. Our Boston office is brand new and located directly across from North Station. We are a motivated group of creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference. We’re looking for driven individuals to join our team and build the future of manufacturing with us.
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA. We have a hybrid working model and provide our team with the tools to succeed from home as well as in our office.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.