Paperless Parts is a Boston-based SaaS startup that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and our customers performing truly essential services, our company has grown faster than ever in the last year.
Paperless Parts has a vision of helping companies manufacture things better. The company is working to connect, align & automate the manufacturing ecosystem by providing a trusted rich common digital language, tools & network. Our engineers combine exceptional technical skills with a drive to collaborate, communicate, and make our customers successful. This is a rare opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees at a rapidly growing startup that is revolutionizing American, and global, manufacturing.
As the Lead Operations Engineer, we will be building our nascent DevOps function around you. We will be looking to you for answers for our needs throughout our infrastructure. As a cloud-based SAAS product, we have the following needs that should be addressed:
- Infrastructure Management – Modernize and maintain our containerized AWS infrastructure
- CI / CD – Improve our ability to deploy, integrate, and test our software throughout the development lifecycle.
- Observability – As our footprint grows, we need better observability and forensics tools to help us maintain and debug our infrastructure.
- Security, Governance, and Compliance – To fully meet the needs of our customers, our cloud infrastructure must meet certain government compliance standards.
Who You Are
As the Lead Operations Engineer, you are ready to help Paperless Parts advance through its next phase of growth. You have the skills and confidence to create and execute against a roadmap that modernizes our cloud infrastructure and enables our engineers to safely deliver high-quality code quickly and efficiently. You are able to work independently and can operate as an individual as we scale up the function. Preferred Experience:
- Highly proficient in AWS and its service offerings
- Strong understanding of AWS serverless infrastructure and how to use it effectively
- Experience with some operations orchestration tool such as Jenkins
- Experience working with enterprise SIEM tool such as ELK, Splunk
- Nice to have: experience working within some compliance framework such as FedRAMP or HIPAA
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is a highly-funded vertical SaaS company that is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry. We stand out as the only company that is bringing this level of automation and digitization to American Manufacturing by providing a trusted rich common digital language, tools & network – our solution is a complete game-changer. We help manufacturers increase operational efficiency, enhance customer service, and develop new opportunities for revenue.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States and have been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Boston. Our Boston office is brand new and located directly across from North Station. We are a motivated group of creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference. We’re looking for driven individuals to join our team and build the future of manufacturing with us.
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA. We have a hybrid working model and provide our team with the tools to succeed from home as well as in our office.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.