Paperless Parts is a Boston-based SaaS startup that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and our customers performing truly essential services, our company has grown faster than ever in the last six months.
We’re looking for a hands-on Customer Implementation Manager to guide our customers through the implementation of our SaaS sales and quoting platform. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and working collaboratively across the organization. This person will be responsible for leading customer communication during the onboarding phase of our customer lifecycle and partnering with internal resources to deliver on key milestones.
Our Implementations range from two to twelve weeks and require skills in discovery, planning, project management and change management. Our customers vary in size and complexity so we are looking for someone that has a track record of finding solutions to unique problems, thrives in challenging situations and wants to apply these skills to help customers maximize the value of the Paperless Parts Platform. Customer Implementation Managers become experts in manufacturing processes such as CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication and 3D printing.
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA.
- Own the customer relationship from the completed sale through successful launch on the Paperless Parts Platform
- Develop a tailored onboarding plan for each customer to help them achieve desired outcomes while achieving key milestones
- Monitor onboarding health across customer base and engage internal stakeholders to address blockers to success
- Accountable for accurately communicating project status internally and externally
- Advocate and identify customer risks throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively identify and drive new ideas to improve the Paperless Parts onboarding experience.
- Empathetic to customer needs with a deep understanding of Job Shop manufacturing industry
- Enable customers to fully leverage platform capabilities by delivering expert training
- Partner with the Technical Implementation Specialist and Engineering team to ensure delivery of technical requirements and integrations.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management to ensure smooth customer transitions
- Act as a customer experience expert and provide feedback to product and engineering teams to help reduce friction and Time to Value for customers.
- 2+ years managing complex implementations for fast-growing SaaS Companies with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven track record of delivering implementations on time and on budget
- Background in or willingness to learn custom parts manufacturing
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to successfully run multiple engagements simultaneously
- Desire to be part of high performing team in a market-leading, rapidly growing company
- Spend time on site with customers (when safe to do so) to build relationships and gain knowledge of how manufacturing shops operate.
- Able to adapt in quickly evolving environment\Does not make excuses or back down from challenges
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is the secure, ITAR registered and compliant cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing manufacturing. Paperless Parts drives manufacturing operations for a wide range of industries, including aerospace, national defense, technology and the private sector.
Paperless Parts comprises an experienced team with backgrounds in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, start-ups and national defense, and is backed by industry experts and top angel investors.
- Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
- Culture: This is a start-up – we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice – there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
- Location: Our headquarters are located near North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1 minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3 minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6 minute walk from Blue line).
- Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks) and quiet focus areas.
- Benefits / Perks: We recognize that our team works hard and ask that you take time when you need it. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Our team makes it a point to step away from work and come together for lunch every Friday. We cover healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan and Delta Dental.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.