As a job shop, you rely on your buyer relationships. You want more business, and new buyers are where you are going to find it. Keeping buyers satisfied is key to job shop success. Trends show that the buyer profile is changing, and their expectations also have evolved.
We surveyed 350 part buyers to understand their expectations, so that job shops are better equipped to meet them. In this on-demand webinar, we reveal the survey results and give insights into what your buyers expect from you.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- The profile of parts buyers today
- How/when/where buyers look for new manufacturing partners
- What characteristics a buyer looks for in a job shop
- What expectations buyers have of their supply chain partners
- How to gauge price sensitivity and upsell where appropriate