Roundtable Discussion: How Manufacturing Business Owners are Outsmarting the Labor Shortage
Does it feel like your shop is on a never-ending search for skilled workers? The manufacturing labor shortage may continue to create challenges, but luckily, you don’t have to go at it alone.
In this roundtable discussion hosted by our Co-Founder & CEO Jason Ray, learn how 3 shop owners are outsmarting the labor shortage. Dive into:
- How to close the skills gap with modern technology and automation
- Tried and true strategies for attracting new talent
- Combatting “The Great Resignation” by retaining your existing workforce
- Ashleigh Wehrle: Owner, Area Tool & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Grady Cope: President & CEO, Reata Engineering & Machine Works, Inc.
- Hernan Ricaurte: President, Ricaurte Precision Inc.
Stream the conversation on demand now by filling out the form!