- Organized and focused with ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- An efficient communicator, in both verbal and written forms of communication
- Someone who excels at completing detailed projects within specific timelines
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and effectively relate them to others in a clear and efficient format
- Proficient with best practices in using HubSpot, Facebook & LinkedIn Social Media Posting, WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Detail-oriented and have an eye for design
- Someone who has a background in project management
- High energy with positive, motivational attitude
- Able to work and collaborate with customers
- Someone who can shift gears and assist our team with other projects and support when needed
- Someone who enjoys helping others
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is the secure, ITAR registered and compliant cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing manufacturing. Paperless Parts drives manufacturing operations for a wide range of industries, including aerospace, national defense, technology and the private sector.
Paperless Parts comprises an experienced team with backgrounds in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, start-ups and national defense, and is backed by industry experts and top angel investors.
- Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
- Culture: This is a start-up – we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice – there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
- Benefits / Perks: We recognize that our team works hard and ask that you take time when you need it. We cover healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan and Delta Dental.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.