Employer: Paperless Parts
Work Site: 133 Portland St, Boston, MA 02114
Job Title: Head of Product
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces within the Agile Scrum workflow.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists, technicians, and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a start-up environment managing a technology roadmap and building software for prototype manufacturers.
- Special Requirements
- Two (2) years of experience building software products for mechanical engineers and manufacturers in an agile scrum environment with global, distributed teams.
- Two (2) years of experience with CAD/CAM software including Solidworks, Autodesk Fusion360, and Onshape.
- Two (2) years of experience with UX Design using tools including Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Invision, and JIRA.
- Two (2) years of experience operating manufacturing processes in rapid prototyping environments and testing custom manufacturing software prior to public release.
- Scrum Alliance – Certified Scrum Product Owner Certificate
This position manages and supervises four (4) Product Managers that are responsible for working with thirty-five (35) engineers, managing roadmaps, and building features and product enhancements to deliver to customers.
Travel is required nationally and internationally 50% of time to Connecticut, New Hampshire, California, New York, The United Kingdom, Belarus, Estonia, Canada, and Mexico.
This employee will report to the CEO, Jason Ray.